Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Mar 28, 2012 | 7:49 PM EDT
  • Weekly Users' Choice April 4, 2012
  • Daily Feature March 30, 2012

Related Stuff

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

Rest in Peace, Edd. We're all gonna miss you :(

This isn't supposed to be a "good" cartoon. There isn't much animation in it at all. I just wanted to pay my respects.

Reviews


RaviciousRavicious

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 1, 2012

Who's cutting onions in here!? D:



UndeadCPUndeadCP

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 1, 2012

This was a nice video, and I liked it because I miss Edd too. He had a 75% chance of surviving, but the last 25% caught him.



Gamedude123Gamedude123

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 1, 2012

Thank you for this video, Edd too was one of my heros. When seeing this video, I thought I think Edd is still here, watching over us making sure none of us drink his cola. I think, Edd was the greatest animater I,ve seen, but then I drifted away from him. From the day that Edd passed away, I think the internet got less funny. Edd, I hope your in peace.


People find this review helpful!

GrangierGrangier

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 1, 2012

Holy shit, I don't know why but that hit home :(



kriesemc117kriesemc117

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 1, 2012

edd was tooken to soon from this world rip edd i will always remember the first of your videos i seen i made me laugh and bought joy to my life {sugar sugar}