Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Here I present to you, the cartoon that somehow took nearly a year to complete: MEDIOCRE MIKE! It's about our current finance deficit crisis.
Katie - Megan Raye Manzi
Pops - Elliot Santiago
Boss - Joseph Tasker
Dave - Anthony Gitto
Jamie - Clinton Xiong
Mike - Chris Manzi
I like it, but its only 3 1/2 stars because of bad arm animation.
other than that, funny!
The plot makes me sad and it seems like an elongated version of the beginning of Wanted.
There's clearly been considerable effort put into this, so kudos for that!
- Room for improvement on the animating- though good enough to be forgiveable (intentional?) if other aspects were better.
- Humor was ok but didn't blow me away. Chuckled a few times but mostly just bored.
- a few continuity errors? Is the electic off and is the room dark? Turns the light on but lamp is on behind girlfriend. Can the electric go out and turn the TV off and not the lights?
- Always risky to use poop and fart jokes. Fart was sort of funny. Poop and silly voice wasn't.
- Mostly great voice acting. Brings the most humor possible out of an alright script.
- Eyebrow/mouth/eye animations weren't bad.
- Hard to tell if some of the odd drawings were intentional. What was going on with the interviewer's arms?! But mostly just added to the rough style and made me laugh.
- Audio quality was very good and timing (with animations AND for comedic effect). Guitar into/finish was good.
- Greatly improved over other projects.
Sorry to give a long analysis- I do it because it's got potential and would be good to see another project in this style, polished up. I see you're not intending to keep up with animation, which is a shame! Maybe more little shorts or something? If not, I'm sure putting the talent and effort into other things will bear fruit.
Keep it up! :3
a bit mediocre, but still worth the watch
Maybe a bit too monotone, but it was a good movie :) The only thing is, it currently is rated as an "E" movie, but that definitely needs to be changed to a "T" because of the vagina and smoking references. I say that this is worthy of keeping :)
Maybe that's why it's... MEDIOCRE! AHAHAHAHA
Gooseman and Putty embark on a quest for the fabled goo...
A boy's adventure of learning how to draw boobs
One miss-swing of the sycthe lands Death in a heap of trouble!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.