A zombie survival comic story game.4.00 / 5.00 30,552 Views
Train soldiers, combine troops, face numerous enemies, enjoy fierce fights.3.96 / 5.00 20,985 Views
Get ready to exploit some bugs.3.95 / 5.00 23,751 Views
X - shoot (keep it pressed)
ARROW KEYS - move
C - call allies/reinforcements (if you have any)
Q - exit level
0 - mute
-/+ - adjust volume
P - pause
M - menu (map only; you can select allies from here)
Traitor puts you into the shoes of a soldier of the Augustan Hegemony, forced to rise up against your former masters after you're ordered to do something you simply cannot accept. Explore the Aventinus Complex, complete missions, upgrade your ship and gather allies until you can overthrow the tyrants who have brought such misery to the people.
[Note: If you're playing in Firefox and experience odd control problems, try switching to Chrome or Opera.]
[Current version: 1.7]
1. The game opens up after the 4th mission, when you reach the map.
2. Upgrades are available in shops on the map screen.
3. The menu allows you to see your stats, achievements and allies.
4. If a mission is too difficult, try playing a different one and upgrading your ship.
5. In some situations, survival is more important than destroying all enemy ships.
If your medals aren't unlocking, this is probably because the NG server is having some hiccups. Try reloading the page and see if the preloader ad is being displayed. Then go to the in-game Achievements screen; the game will try to unlock any medals you should already have.