Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Clean up the city from hordes of zombies!
Recon territories, destroy enemies, capture factories and towers, upgrade weapons and abilities.
Capture and pump up each area.
Control scheme #1:
* Use your mouse to move and aim.
* SPACE - hold position.
* WS - decrease/increase the distance.
* AD - strafe around the cursor.
Control scheme #2:
* WASD/Arrows to move.
* Mouse to aim.
You can change control scheme at the Map.
Its the first time that i see zombies using rifles and pistols O.o
what the heck why can zombies throw stuff?
A very well-made game, despite some drawbacks:
* Getting repetitive quite quickly, despite new zombie types and bosses
* I'd expect more bosses near the ending...
* Zombies appear too strong, surviving direct hits of rockets and grenades. The shotgun felt quite useless and so did the explosive barrels, and the mini-gun was only an OK weapon.
* The cannon and rocket towers weren't very responsive, it felt like a bug. I just stuck with gun towers.
On the other hand, I enjoyed the graphics and movement, and the general gameplay. Everything dark and full of debris, me looking around with a light and moving the screen around (2nd control scheme). The zombies were well animated and it was challenging to deal with them looking for stuff to throw at me or plain shooting... And it was quite fun punching and kicking them to second death :)
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.