Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Skip scene button
improved jump rate
made some levels easier
Stay Tuned for more Updates
don't forget to comment/suggest/review to help me improve this game
by the way its my first Game :)
i cant say its bad the music is awesome but the hit detection is horrid
i cant play this, simply put the hit dedection is far to shody to play it
I reley don't wan to say this, but I have to now. The game is so buggy...
- There is neither sound nor music
- Ugly black boxes around "Harry potter" styled text
- Inability to skip the intoduction scene
- The buttons "Play again" and "To menu" work the same
- Blocks on levels are placed unaligned
- Lava!? flow is jerky, and I can see the border line in the middle
- The main character is always flying near the floor
- Hit detection is really strange (the head is non-collidable)
- Fonts are inconsistent (The font alone can seem to look cool, but together with other elements it's a mess)
-Monster movement is jaggy- they teleport, same for introduction scene.
- Overall game looks like a patchwork without it's own style, even sprites and character names Dante and Virgil? Are you a fan of Devil May Cry?
- URLs are neither clickable nor copyable in credits
Even without this obvious bugs which create a terrible first impression - there is nothing unique about it to remember. Of course - making the game from scratch is hard, but the result is still disappointing. Game factory games look better, so why don't you use available solutions, flixel for instance ? As an end user - I doesn't really care how did you get the result - took a solution from the shelf or created your own code and tools from scratch. I see the result, and I don't like it.
Try harder next time.
Thx for the Suggestions it really helped .. dont worry ill patch things up :) ill update it later for some minor problems of the game, yea im a huge fan of DMC :) how bout you? hehehehe
there are too many bugs in the game to be playable.
but i realy like the style.
no worries its on open beta , ill revise it when i get the time
thx for the review
the grapichs are lame, the animation is poor, also the gameplay and story and too simple and boring.
the controls are remarkable good, reactive and fast, i give you this half star for that
Thx for the review .. ill tweak some of those and add some more functionality in the game
Physics platformer with time-portals. One place - two times and different level geometry.
Help Chase find new love
Defend an arctic base on the frozen moon of Jupiter
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.