Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Destroy 20 different kinds of enemies and 3 cool bosses with 36 amazing upgrades in this Epic arena shooting game! As the hero of the cat planet, it's time for you to save the world!
- Easy to pick up and play, but difficult to fully complete.
- 20 different kinds of enemies and 3 bosses each with their own unique abilities.
- 36 unique upgrades combined science and magic.
- High level of intensity at later levels.
- Physical interaction between the player and environment.
- Easy, Normal and hard mode for each level.
- WASD or arrows - movement
- Mouse - aim and shoot
- 1~4, Q, E, R, F and Space to change skills
- P to pause, M to mute
Developed by Annie&Mark
Produced by Teagames.com
-----------Update Version1.0.5 3/16/12---------
Thanks for all your suggestions!
As Almighty and forts are too powerful, I set a max number of the forts.
The final boss a little easier.
-----------Update Version1.0.6 3/19/12---------
Fix the you win page bug.
-----------Update Version1.0.7 3/20/12---------
Change the hotkey settings from 1~8 and space to 1~4 and Q, E, R, F, space.
-----------Update Version1.0.8 3/21/12---------
Fix little bugs on instruction pages.
Thanks again for all the feedbacks!
ps: If you see the version number on main menu is still v1.0.7, it is an older version of the game.
If you like this game. You can try my new game The Legend of Cat Lee. It's more crazy, fantasy and Cool. You can use runes and combine weapons!!
Nice design leading up to the final boss, but the forts sort of overpower the game as others were saying (yeah taking points off for that). Taking more for requiring me to have 3 hands - my hands were permanently on the wrong keys and I was completely disoriented the last couple of battles, so I started spamming - not good. I also dislike the star upgrade system philosophy, but I won't take off for that preference.
Add more bindings similar to how you have [space] set up (CTRL ALT SHIFT etc) and perhaps alternate style fire (for instance triple fire could change to dual fire during cooldown - maybe even on scrollwheel or Q/E). This will help avoid the whole mess with the numbers - I rarely used more than 4 skills in battle. More skills should have been passive like the rockets (freeze arrow would have gone nice there).
I find it interesting you didn't use the typical lasers and lightning skills, but you really innovated on bombs. Your charging/overtax system feels right.
this game is so good
this game to me is full fun all around =]
Overall decent game!
Survival mode wouldn't hurt..
1. set a max number for the forts you can create, because if you use the allmighty powerup and then spam forts, you win the game without having to five a fuck. (-1/2*star)
2. add some boobies... ... or some background image at the end. In all seriousness.. the game ends rather soon and unfulfillingly. (-1/2*star ... one half for each boob)
... one last thing.... you should find a way to write the AI script so that enemies want to stay in the grid as long as possible (or at least until they reach a critical value) and not group together.
Great game! The teleport skill makes it very flexible.
Collision between enemies and fighter is interesting too. Each level has its own style like sheep, lol
really enjoy it.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.