You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Its small i know.
although im not a brony im viewing this
My biggest gripe isn't about the amount of buttons on the sound board.
I'm not going to bash this so much as tell you what could be worked on.
1. The sound quality was decent. Yes, I could understand what the character was saying but I recommend looking for a different source of audio in the future.
2. If the buttons were the same size, the sound board would look uniform. Also when you move the mouse over most buttons only a small area is clickable.
3. Consider using Gimp to trim off the white areas around your little pony. Gimp is much like Photoshop but it is free with no strings attached. It is a very user friendly program and there are many tutorials available on youtube so you will learn very fast.
4. The light blue pony was washed out do to the light blue background. A pink pony would stand out prominently however if you want to keep that pony you might want to chose a color that contrasts better and makes the pony stand out(light stands out on dark while dark stands out on light).
5. Your title looked sad. After watching a few gimp tutorials you will be able to make jaw dropping titles.
I can tell you didn't do this to win any awards. You probably did it because you thought it would be fun. If you had fun then who cares how many stars you get?
newground just became 20% cooler
wow, was that srsly a complement??? nobody has ever gave me a complement on newgrounds before, thankies. ^.^
Not terrible sound quality, so that's good. But you need to fix the button areas so they're not just the edges, and add a LOT more clips. The show is in its third season, you have hours and hours of episodes, and you came up with nine short lines? I can't make crank calls with this!
Needs to be at least 220% cooler.
There isn't anything interesting about it...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.