Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This was supposed to be part of .. something else.. but whatever.
I know its sucks, let it go :P
I thought this was pretty funny, if a bit short. just a few comments
1. the b*tches after everything in the credits was a lil unessecary, since we are watching yur animation.
2. @sm00125 dont down vote this cause you support the idiot stormcloaks, who will just be destroyed by the thalmor and imperial armies that will come north to retake skyrim. if you actually want to downvote, do it based on the quality of the comedy, animation, sound, etc.
3. same problem happened to me. i ended up trying to hang him up in my house in windhelm, but i couldnt take him inside :(
1. didn't think it would get more than 200 views, and it wasn't meant to be offensive anyways.
2. don't pay attention to them. They will end up like ulfric here in due time. The empire will reign supreme.
3. I should have tried that :/
Very well done. I do have some constructive criticism though. You have very strong artistic skill, especially with anime type characters. I think you need to work on your animations fluidity so it doesn't look as choppy. Also, the quality of the art varies throughout the animation. You go from very clean anime to a more toony and rough style often. I think you should work on maintaining the quality throughout the cartoon because a constantly changing style can lead people to believe you are "lazy" or just half assing the toon to get it posted. I really think you have great potential, you just need to take more time and focus on making very great quality toons :D.
animation was very nice. where'd you get the main music? i liked it.
it's great someone made a movie about this; i stuffed their bodies behind the throne so i didn't have to look at them anymore. ha!
= main music was from malukah, thanks
It's been a awhile since I've seen a new Skyrim parody.
In truth, this was kind of hilarious.
The best part was the music, where'd you get it?
Funny and nice made
Health Reminder 3: The Unfixable Thought Machine
This is oil story... The real trend of the world. How Tuk uses oil to solve his problems?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.