Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Half assed animations and scripting?
Probably hundreds of errors and problems?
Sounds like best game!
PRESS SPACEBAR, GO FAST - Not care edition.
Pretty funny! I think that it would have been more logical to reference the GOTTA GO FAST meme but regardless, I found it quite enjoyable.
I'll just list the glitches here for those who are curious:
- When you game over at the SHAZBOT phase the "try again" button doesn't work.
- Sometimes when you get to the SHAZBOT phase the background music doesn't play.
Here are some tips and hints:
- Rainbow Dash will drastically increase her speed if Fluffly Puff is too far ahead.
- Rainbow Dash will progressively increase her speed throughout the game.
- Don't go too fast or too slow. Just keep in pace with Rainbow Dash throughout the game.
- Show accurate graphics
- Okay animation
- The phases
- Pretty fun for a simple game
- The glitches
- It's too short
- Extremely difficult for those who don't know how the game behaves.
- Lack of other features. It has a lot of potential if this were expanded some more.
my arm hurts after i do this
Guys. GUYS. Just press it slowly enough where you don't blow away Fluttershy and you'll achieve going really fast. You still lose though, and you'll see why.
My arm hurts now... Poor pony though... Rest in Peace Fluffy Pony...
Oh the other hand, Dan Vs. was a nice touch.
(I BEAT RD :D)
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.