Credits & Info
- Feb 27, 2012 | 12:03 PM EST
- Daily 4th Place February 28, 2012
If you liked this, check these out!
Yep! It's finally done! It's taken a while, but here it is: using a plethora of items and functions, create even moar Madness scenes that ever before!
Controls explained in-game.
The main improvements:
*Parts can be flipped and resized, and the rotation is even finer than before
*Both the game and music now loop infinitely
*A tutorial during the preloader so you can get used to the controls (wanted to do that for a long time)
*Sanford, Deimos, the Auditor and ATP agents all make their debut, as well as alternate versions of Hank, Tricky and Jebus
*At least double the weapons included in previous instalments, including the bazooka and minigun
*The mute button doesn't work
*There may be some layering issues
1. The preloader image is courtesy of gasattack23.
2. There will be updates. As always, I appreciate feedback, so leave suggestions, rate and review! Send me your screenshots as well, I enjoy looking at them.
3. A massive thank you to everyone who helped out during the beta and before that. I'd name the specific people who helped out the most but then other people would ask, "What about me?" So thanks to all of you.
4. Please don't bitch about the lack of a mute button. Turn your damn speakers off if it bugs you that much. And take it up with Toasted, I asked him to fix it and he didn't get back to me.
5. I won't be making another scene creator for a while now. I will be compiling a to-do list for an MSC6, but don't expect me to start working on it any time soon. I have other things to worry about.
Anyway, enjoy! ^^
[EDIT ToastedToastyToast 1/3/2012] : Hey toastedtoastytoast here. Thanks to NG's new system I can also edit stuff here. Unfortunately I havent been able to be online in a while.
I have got to say a massive thanks to F1Krazy, he was extremely patient when my personal problems got in the way of this game, it was delayed on an epic scale originally due out 22nd September last year. He is also the magic behind this game. All I did was make the engine, so give him a great big pat on the back.
I'm working on the mute button thing as we speak.