Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Feb 27, 2012 | 10:00 AM EST
  • Daily 2nd Place February 28, 2012
  • Weekly 5th Place February 29, 2012

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

An Evil Wizard has taken over London, and is using an army of Zombies to do his bidding. You take control of Rupert Whitewater a man who stands up to the evil reign. In this action survival game, you will have to learn effective and brutal special moves to strike down your foes. Develop tactics, and purchase perks to become the ultimate zombie killing machine.

Newgrounds Edition!
Includes Medals and multiple Scoreboards so you can show how much better you are than everyone else.

----------
Quick Update
- Fixed MIRACLE SHOT! Medal
----------
Update v1.3
- Fixed bug where you could buy skills without having their prerequisites
- Fixed up Medal: "Legend" (To obtain: Finish the game without ever starting an area without Nightmare mode on. If you already have just clear game data under options and relaunch the game)
- Fixed glitch with shooting and killing zombies that have been knocked to the ground
- Fixed bug where you could damage the Wizard while he's in the air vulnerable with kicks and zombie heads
- Fixed problem with the "Most Kills (in a day)" scoreboard where it let people submit scores for endless rounds
- Added new scoreboard called "Total Kills"
- Modified the way the Ammo display is updated in hopes of fixing it's glitch
- Made the gun icon on the HUD change depending on what weapon you have out
----------
Update v1.2
- Fixed Medals: Wipe Out, Wipe Out Nightmare, ALL THE SKILLS, GIVE EM' THE BOOT, Dodging Fish and That wasn't so hard
- Fixed problem where keys weren't releasing properly
- Fixed bug where the Wizard could disapear off the map when charging

Reviews

UndeadFighterUndeadFighter

Rated 4 / 5 stars

Although I think zombies should be killed by an head shot. It's still a good game.

SimonJesterSimonJester

Rated 2 / 5 stars

I was going to give a good rating, but the fact of the matter is that the only really good to play this game is to earn as many medals as possible. Also, the wizard at the end was WAY too hard, and even when I learned his patter, by the time Rupert got the Wizard to kick his sorry ass into the acid, the Wizard would usually just disappear. All of that work, and I can't even see whether Rupert saves his family or not. Good riddance.

HugoMicucciHugoMicucci

Rated 5 / 5 stars

5 starts!!!!

fattyinthehousefattyinthehouse

Rated 5 / 5 stars

it never saves for me :( awesome game though

Mr-Mashed-PatootlesMr-Mashed-Patootles

Rated 0 / 5 stars

I keep getting a glitch that won't let me move out of a corner. He freezes in the walking animation.