Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Another strange experience presented by me. This is not so much a game, but it is game like. This is an "art" game. There now you can't say I didn't warn you.
Controls: Arrow Keys
Feel free to leave me criticisms on anything you think I did wrong or should improve upon. Also, you can let me know if it is stupid or makes you angry, but if you do that I would love to know why.
P. S. I made this with the help of FlashPunk.net and OgmoEditor.com
To those confused, the clouds can help you in the game though I won't say how. Experiment. (Also, there is a little surprise with the text if you can make it to the door consecutively without dying).
And to the author, I see what you were going for, I think. A leap of faith indicates that a person is taking a risk and going blindly into a situation. However, if you play the game right, there is no or little to no risk so the message I found could very well be true if life were like this (perhaps it is).
I liked the concept. Although the controls feel a little slippy or too fast, I guess it is necessary to those who know how to win. Great game.
Pretty fun, I think the could placement is supposed to help you find gaps but unfortunately you're moving so fast that it's difficult to tell. On a few instances I found the hole and clipped myself on the outside of a spike. The sensitivity is bonkers-bananas but I know you've heard a bunch about that so I don't feel like hammering that out.
I got past the fall twice consecutively but just rubbed the wall on the end of the third. Interesting game: fun for a quick peek; not one I expect to play over and over though
Good, but the control is too sensitive. I just barely tap right and yet I move really far away from the gap. Other than that though, good game.
I don't know why, but this game gives me the creeps. Maybe because I'm alone in the room. In the dark. Sleeping. Dreaming. Falling.
This is a good start, but I was struggling with some of the mechanics:
1) Neither the game nor your comments mention the use of the "z" button, even though it's so important to the game. Even the "x" button isn't mentioned except in a tip. I wish the controls had been more straight-forward.
2) Even after slowing down my fall quite a bit, I have trouble making it past the spikes. The game seems more focused on having keen, subtle movements and a little luck over progressing through the game.
3) The sound gets annoying by about the third try. <_<
The game has a good concept, so I'll give you points for that. Keep working on it, and I imagine we'd see some good art come out of this.
Wow, thanks for the detailed feedback.
1. I am curious as to what you think the 'Z' button does, I was skimming my source code and could not see it programmed to anything. The 'x' button doesn't really effect playing the game so I figured it was not important to include in the instructions.
2. I struggled with changing this to require less precise movement, I will definitely take that into consideration.
3. I was experimenting with the sound and wanted to see what the general reaction was. (It seems to have fallen flat) :-P
A flash movie of the DBZ Toonami opening done with Sonic characters.
The story begins
Xiao Xiao Remake. Ninja Action version
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.