Credits & Info
- Feb 26, 2012 | 9:36 AM EST
If you liked this, check these out!
Tiny gamish thing I made for IGF Pirate Kart 2012.
You have to deliver as many passengers as you can in three minutes.
Be careful! Passengers don't like when:
- The elevator is full (3 pass. max) and they cannot get in.
- Nobody gets in/out after elevator stops at some floor.
- Elevator goes in direction opposite of their destination floor.
- Elevator skips their destination floor.
Every unhappy passenger will cost you 5 seconds penalty.
The whole thing was made in less than two days. This is actually my first "finised" game.