Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Short challenging castle-defence game with some new mechanics.
King just lost his crown! Enemies attacking! Defend the crown durning 16 waves of enemy army.
i love it! i hope that future updates will grace this game.
This was a fairly good game BUUUUUUUT... every game has it's little flaws. In this game's case, once you get enough muskets, you really don't need to fire anymore, they kill everything on screen. Another problem which I know you've not considered the fairness of... every time you fire a golden arrow (AKA, the king fires), it deducts money from you. In such a fast paced game, the last thing anyone wants is to be punished for not being accurate. Still, hope you can settle for 4.5...
Thanks for feedback, but in long distance that gold reduction means nothing, i tested it many times and it gives like maximum 300g difference at the final wave.
I like the concept, but a lot can be done to improve this game.
1. Upgrades for existing equipment. In addition to the regular units, the king should also be able to be upgraded.
2. Specialty towers. There is no reason to buy arrows or crossbowmen. If the arrows eventually got upgraded to include splash damage and the crossbowmen to incorporate penetration, there would be more use for them.
The user interface is very easy to use, but that comes at the cost of versatility. You cannot improve or sell units, nor can you repair any damage done to the 'guard'. This game is more of a shell of a tower defense / space invader clone. You can and should do much more with this game than you have.
you are right, as i said before, i will make more solid sequel in future.
Good simple game that is surprisingly more fun than it looks minus a few details...
- Arrows can be 50/50 on whether they hit because even if you have the arrow cursor behind an enemy you could miss 2-5 times yet aim at another enemy and get him on the first shot. This makes killing the larger waves later on almost impossible after lvl 5-6.
Possible content to add to the game or a possible sequel
- Allow upgrading and selling of the units you have already bought.
- Castle upgrades
- Buying of more soldiers to defend the crown
the game is good but with some RPG aspects and tweaking of the arrow fired by the player it will be a nice simple game deserving of 5 stars.
Yes there will be a sequel, this game is just a short expirement.
very short, didn't like cross hair, good otherwise
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.