The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.05 / 5.00 30,816 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.84 / 5.00 10,963 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.79 / 5.00 33,141 Views
Please note that this is an INITIAL version of the game. There are some bugs. I hope to create a new and improved version with new levels and features, but that will done when it is done. Until that time, I hope you enjoy version 1.0 of Xibalba's Revenge.
Press the game window after the images start flashing. This will load the game.
- Hold LEFT to walk left and RIGHT to walk right
- Press UP to jump
- Hold DOWN to duck
- Press SPACE to shoot blow darts
- Touch heart objects to increase your health to full
- Touch dart bags to increase your dart ammo
- Touch coins to increase your score
- Along with your health and ammo, your score is shown in the upper left of the screen. You gain points whenever you kill an enemy or touch a coin.
- Gain as many points as possible. If you get enough points, you will gain upgrades such as increased damage and health!
- Each level is a checkpoint. If you die in a level, that level will completely reload; your ammo and score will also be reset to whatever values they had when you started that level.
"Xibalba's Revenge" was my final University project. It is a sidescroller filled with challenging levels. It incorporates platforming, combat, and obstacle avoidance. A quick eye and swift hand will be needed in the deadly houses of Xibalba. You must use your blowdart gun to deadly effect against Xibalban denizens. And you must jump over and duck under the underworld's hazards. Use these skills to stop One Death's invasion of the world!
"Xibalba's Revenge" is copyrighted by Christian Basar, 2012. All design, programming, sound effects, and artwork was done by Christian Basar. All music was created by Carlos Castillo (great job, Carlos!).