Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Use the spells at your disposal to cut through hordes of monsters and liberate the world from the three greatest evils known to man.
W, A, S, D keys to move
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 keys to select a spell
MOUSE to aim and fire
SPACE to dash
'his friends look pissed, good luck with that.'
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO HELPFUL LITTLE PURPLE GUY .
This was a decent game but just curious, why did you use RMVX sprites?
this is awesome! the mobs are great!
It could've been a lot better.
First of all, the beginning and tutorial seemed a bit rushed. But it doesn't affect gameplay much, so it's not important.
The fire ability is really overpowered, especially for your first spell. I upgraded all my passive abilities before I got more spells. You know why? Because I could literally beat every level simply by holding down the left mouse button and running at enemies. no matter what element/type/race/gender/powers they had, all of them could be demolished by holding down the left mouse button and running at them
This bring me to my second point: Monster variety. You have a very good base here. There are multiple types of enemies, and some really good ideas to make things challenging. The problem is, none of it comes to fruition. It doesn't matter how varied or different enemies are if you can kill them without even trying.
Some ideas to fix this:
1. NERF THE FLAME. Srsly. I owned every single level with the base spell (which is supposed to be the weakest)
2. UPGRADES. If your spells start underpowered, you could spend a skill point upgrading them. That way you could specialize in the spells you prefer, instead of having a handful of spells that don't do much. Also, turrets are an amazing concept and you should definitely expand upon it
3. SPELLS. Two quick things here. first, make the spells more interesting. Make certain enemies resistant to certain spells, and weak against others. Right now I can flame everything to death, so make some metallic enemies that you can't hurt with fire at all. Second, it would be a lot easier to use other spells more frequently if you could assign spells different keys. What if I want to use lightning when I press 1?
4. ENEMIES. I love the idea of a leader that boosts other enemies. But once again, it doesn't matter if they all die in seconds. Add a mini-boss with lots of health in the middle of a level that rallies up his minions to attack you all at once. In general, make something harder to combat the "hold down the mouse button and burn everything to pieces" tactic.
5. BOSSES. Too easy. All the bosses have solid concepts, but they're still not challenging. Even an HP boost would help.
All in all, you have an awesome concept here, you just blew it while fine-tuning the enemies and spells. If you could make a sequel (or even a patch) That fixes this, I would definitely Play it!
the bosses are well made :)
I realy like this game.
the spells are nice (the basic stuff never bores me).
Mostly of the time I found myself spamming turrets and running through the levels flame on :P
Thumbs up :)
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.