Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Defeat the Seven Daimyos and their Shogun, and restore peace to the land! As the Samurai, you will have to choose your battles carefully to overcome the enemiesâEUTM forcesâEU¦
Allow some control over at least one character and then maybe it will be a 5 star game but otherwise the obviously bad AI during battle just kills the experience. At the very least have general commands for each of the 4 units like the examples below
- Weakest Enemy
- Strongest Enemy
- Only attack the Daimyo
- Stick Together
- Defend (could possibly have this to where they can't be attacked for a few seconds and they have a random chance to heal an X amount of health)
When I was talking about "bad AI" more often than not 1 or all of the 4 characters(i ignored getting the bowman since hes useless) will go after an enemy suddenly turn around for no reason to attack a newly spawned enemy ignoring the ones already there that they've attacked and weakened.
Unlike some other reviewers, I didn't find it very hard (playing on Normal). Maybe other people tried a harder difficulty? I won with a score of 75600 (A+) and 4 stars.
- Spent most of my experience on the samurai (3 or 4 points in each stat for him), but did get all 4 helpers and 1-2 upgrades of each stat for them.
- The first thing I purchased with silver was the upgrade that lets your hero hit multiple enemies. Seemed like a no brainer since it basically multiplies his attack strength by 2 or 3.
- I also got Souldrinker (the best HP booster) and Light Feet.
- Later on I got Mercenary Armor (helps all your allies a lot) and then Quick Strike (+10% attack speed)
- I didn't waste my money on the consumables - not worth it. In retrospect, Elite Slayer might have been worth it, although I didn't get it.
- In terms of playing the level, my strategy was: first, find the Daimyo. Then, fight any enemies you already discovered while finding the Daimyo, and maybe make purchases or visit rice fields. Then, fight the Daimyo. This means you usually fight the Daimyo with a lot of clicks (I once fought him with over 20 clicks remaining). That means you get a lot of bonus experience which helps a lot, and increases your score, but you also get less silver. I even did this against the Shogun (I found the Shogun on my second click, and barely beat him with less than 200 hit points remaining on my hero).
- I used my battle points mostly on Shadow Clone, until I got allies and then I used battle points mostly to revive fallen allies.
Its an adictive game
Great game. I love the concept and the strategy involved. Work near flawlessly with a few exceptions listed below.
- The added clicks sometimes will not work
-On a single occasion my samurai killed no enemies and was drained of all his life
-Simply watching the animations becomes boring after a while
What the hell is this? Brilliant idea but really too hard!
Balance the game and exp point
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.