Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A funny shooter game with 11 levels! Lots of powerups! Intelligent score system!
Arrow keys to move!
A key to fire!
S key for shield!
D key for Laser!
Space key to use powerups!
Needs a lot of polish..
It's a good start for a side-scrolling shooter, but it needs a lot of work.
- The controls of the character need to be tighter. It feels and looks like the UFO is sliding on ice.
- You need to have a way to hit grounded enemies. Going to the ground to shoot just means eating missiles to the face.
- You need a life system in place. Dying just looses points, and let's be honest, we don't really care about them with Infinite lives.
- An upgrade screen between rounds would be nice, giving us options to work with like Heath, Energy, and Weapon upgrades. You could replace points with $ to make it work.
- On that same note, remove the healing when you kill an enemy, and make them drop health power-ups instead, and throw a full heal on the upgrade screen.
- The music works, but is incredibly repetitive, mixing up the tracks would help.
That's about it from the top of my head. If you work at it, this could become a good game.
boring. lost my interest.
Cute game, but...
The game is an endless shooter, with no consequence for death.
There's even a crude attempt to sell virtual goods, tied into the character select screen.
It's a series!
A stick figure decides to go on a killing spree!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.