Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Find objects and clues to guide you to the exit and escape!
None of this makes any sense. no idea where to click or what the objective really is...
i liked this game it was scary and challegding
just seeing face pop up evry minute was pointless
If youre stuck, that is not a screen, thats a showcase with jars in it. and, not the syringe on that one.
-- slight spoiler can't (please read like British pronounciation) be avoided --
+ in general, all puzzles are solvabel through thinking and patience (as opposed to part one)
+ Graphic is nice
+ pickable objects are easy to distinguish from environment
- Door will dispaly open but handeld closed if both are up
- Placement of keyboard not clear enough
- BSoD at the end
- acoustic ambient in general non fitting to the point where muting is a must
- you (as the player) should give some indicator when the screen flashes red
- time limit (beath by Virus) should be implemented
- Notes and other stuff should lie around as background information
Half Decent Game with strange BSOD at the end
for effort thats 1 Star
Be a heroic badass! Or just be a bad guy (or girl!) who’s an ass. It’s Crypt Shyfter!
Create your own JRPG characters!
Find your path
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.