Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
If you enjoy the author's entry please take time to add them to your favorites!
We all worked really hard on this so please enjoy!
DID YOU FIND THE EASTER EGG???
Extra tags: arrow in the knee, dovahkiin, skyrim, morrowind, elder scrolls V, collab, newgrounds
The first 5 sucked.
The last one made me laugh hysterically.
PS: It's 'arrow IN the knee', NOT 'arrow TO the knee'.
2 and 6 made me laugh pretty hard, the rest weren't very good.
to much skyrim!
now i know skyrim is a great game and there is a lot of funny stuff that you can do with it... but can we please just let up on it for a bit. when i check newgrounds i see like 2 to 3 new skyrim videos every time and im just like "well great more skyrim videos... i guess ill have to watch them to see of they can compare to the really good ones". all im trying to say is that you and others should maybe start working on new topics.
i was a Human...
BUT THEN I TOOK A ARROW TO THE KNEE ......now im a furry .];D
Sometimes a good apple can redeem the bunch.
Were it not for hbrunav and Heytemb, this collab would have been garbage.
1. 4/10 Great animation, but the humor and delivery were sub par.
2. 6/10 Great animation, and actually pretty funny.
3. 4/10 The joke started funny, but should have ended at, "Erm..."
4. 2/10 Not much I can say about this, really. You, uh... referenced other Bethesda games, I guess.
5. 3/10 Boring. The first person perspective was neat, though.
6. 8/10 I couldn't stop laughing for quite some time. Delivery and animation could use work, but other than that I loved it. Time to go learn FUS RO BLURP.
Health Reminder 3: The Unfixable Thought Machine
This is oil story... The real trend of the world. How Tuk uses oil to solve his problems?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.