Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
JAN 30, 2016
Hey guys, I’ve started work on a possible William and Sly 3. Follow me on facebook for updates! https://www.facebook.com/LucasPaakh/
It feels good to be finally submitting this. I hope you all have fun! Merry Xmas. :3
The game should save automatically, but opening the map will do a manual write to the HD. This might cause a moment of lag on some computers. So, DON'T PANIC! lol
If you want to make sure your game saves, open the map before you quit. It should be fine even if you don't, but a tester had an issue so I threw a flush statement in as a failsafe. :3
Great graphics / Sound / Gameplay
Only thing wrong with this beautiful game is that their really isn't much replay value.
I'd like to give a suggestion that I doubt will be taken seriously but could help if you continue with the series by adding replay value. I was thinking about it and I bet this game could have an awesome multiplayer.
Multiplayer- Red Foxes vs Pixie foxes. Up to 6 players.
-Both teams start off on different sides of the map. Near their spawn would be an area where the teams mushrooms would respawn.
- Now everyone starts off with 50 mushrooms that they can put down by pressing Down Arrow. The farther away from spawn they are.. the more points their mushrooms get for the team.
- If the enemy team finds your mushroom and takes it.. then it gets tossed back at your spawn.
-Holding down arrow for 3 seconds makes your character stealthed for 10 seconds so you can sneak past the other team or to counter the enemy from following you around.
-Each player can have different roles. Collecter / Placer / Decoy
-Most points at the end of the match wins.
Anyways awesome game.. I hope the next one has more upgrades aswell. :D
I loved it!
I have to say, that it is just amazing, but hoped more difficultness just like in the earlier game. I really hope that there are coming another one too! :)
no note 9/10 yes yes
Loved it :)
I signed in for the first time in 7 years so that I could review this game! :)
1. It's beautiful! How did you make it so pretty?
2. The soundtrack is stunning. It was very fitting for the mood of the game, and the sound of the wind and the birds definietly recreated the ambiance of the woods.
3. Game play is much easier than William and Sly 1, and like someone mentioned below, I like that there are hidden caves instead of hiddne passageways where you can't see where you are going. (Both are fine, but I think the caves are an improvement). Also, thank you for the map in this one! I liked how everything was much more clearly marked.
4. I was a little dissappointed that there was no sign of the gnomes... but perhaps this is just a good set up of Will and Sly 3? *hint hint*
Well I was going to say that this game is what I call something else, but I think that is not finished because it has some glitches with the firefox medal, it keeps sending the signalk of medal got, all the places in that there are iotems show random labels, and I can not see the monks any more, right now the screen shows nothing but an orange sun.
I still wonder how did you pull out all those amazing graphics effects, some of them used real 3d, I guess macromedia became more powerfull than years ago.
O_O That's pretty insane. Sound like the game just blew up, haha. I seriously have no idea why that would happen though. Stupid flash... :/
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.