The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.07 / 5.00 37,317 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.83 / 5.00 11,731 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.79 / 5.00 37,461 Views
For more games from us follow us on Twitter !!!
@ kurismakku ( Kristian Macanga )
@ kylepulver ( Kyle Pulver )
Unlock medals to find out the story !!! ( read the medal's descriptions )
UPDATE : now you can also jump with W / UP !!!!!!!!!!!
MENU CONTROLS ( top right corner )
click on :
- sound icon - turn off / on all sounds ( sfx )
- music icon - turn off / on music
- pause icon - pause / unpause the game
- exit icon ( top left corner ) - return to main menu
A, D / LEFT, RIGHT - move the character
SPACE / Z / W / UP - jump.. holding the button makes the character jump higher
W / UP - enter doors, activate revive portal
WASD, arrows - mash this buttons to escape when attacked by soulstealers
M - mute music
+ / - - change volume
P - pause the game
R - restart the level
ESC - return to menu
27 Life and Death
Death-its desolation and horror-bleak spaces-sea-bottom-dead cities. But Life-the greater horror! Vast unheard-of reptiles and leviathans-hideous beasts of prehistoric jungle-rank slimy vegetation-evil instincts of primal man-Life is more horrible than death.
The game is puzzle platformer that revolves around a mechanic involving life and death. When the character dies, it's not the end of his journey. The player will find themselves in situations where death is in the answer to solving the puzzle.
We hope you will enjoy this journey !!!!!
- the hard getting fairy is now visible on the screen
- fixed hp bar issue when it didn't disappear when traveling through life / death worlds
- easier to damage enemies
- fixed fairies bug ( now it should be possible to get good ending for 2nd time
- fixed preloader bug
- box will now move away from edge when player jumps on it so it will not be stuck anymore
- player doesn't need to collect all fairies again if he starts new game
- easier movement & controls
- lowered down volume of landing sound
- fixed some special effects offsets
- and some other stuff I can't remember anymore :P
http://infiniteammo.bandc amp.com/album/kyle-pulver s-games