Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
-Some minor fixes.
So I finally managed to wrap this one up after lazying around for far too long :D
I hope you guys enjoy.
Thanks for the frontpage <3
I've watched the series alot before, sucks though how out of everything great or terrible it never last, 5 years its been and this stuffs still good.
This was the best of Bunny Kill. It truly was, and it's interesting to see who Dust goes after in the 6th Bunny Kill, if one is in production. I truly loved this, and here's why:
1) The animation style is just amazing. I'm no animator myself, but I've seen plenty to know that this animated video is smooth and crisp.
2) The quality was exceptionally pretty good from the stuff I've seen.
3) The effect like explosions, blood, etc. It just makes the animation become even more alive.
4) The sound quality and effects sound perfect, for each gun shot and each conflict in this.
5) The ending just makes me question, "What will happen next?", and the ending keeps me interested in this series.
So that's all I have to say. Thank you, and have a good day.
Great! but.... sadly.... the last part...
When I looked Madness combat i think "What happend if the "bad guy" win and the "good guy" die but the "bad guy" contemplate what he do want kill the person that I wash the mind to kill his friend and want revenge?" ok, Bunnykill 5 final of part 1 and part 2
Maybe mottis and me have the sames ideas right?
sorry my bad english
kiedy będzie następny odcinek to chyba logiczne że powinien być.
guy drains his main vein.
The first episode of my original anime
Two Men Fight to the Death!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.