Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Fill the world with color!
Buy new hats!
Help animals to unlock secret hats!
Collect all 10 of the Golden Udders to unlock a special secret cow power!
It's a good game but there are a lot of glitches and problems.
1. The box glitch, you've heard this one and it's possibly a game breaker.
2. Inconsistent double jump, can't run and double jump either
3. Can't reach that one block for 100% or 100% isn't given even though I've been told I had it.
4. Cow moves like it's slow-mo, though that may just be my computer it felt like I wasn't moving right.
5. Slipping, I don't know if anybody else had this problem but I died multiple times in the same level because the cow would slide right into danger without me pressing a key or just fall off when it hadn't hit anything on the moving platform.
6. Some of the hats break the game, that is to say that you can't move if your wearing certain hats, like the orange afro one.
7. And now I can't play because for some reason I can now only go to the left. :| I don't know how that happened.
I was about to give this game a 7/10 until I realized how fatal the floating box glitch is. This would be a 10-star game, if you fixed that glitch or redesigned the levels so that the glitch didn't interfere with gameplay.
You could make a top quality game with your idea pal. This could be very entertaining. However, as others mentioned already, your game is full of glitches, not to mention the countless inconsistencies in the terrain and in the movement.
Needless to mention, this ruined all the fun, since it totally disconnected the pace of the gameplay.
In my opinion, you should try to remake this game: don't waste this great idea, I'm sure you can get it done.
Keep it up!
Very fun, but held back by glitches.
People reviewing this game continue to bring up the box glitch, and for good reason: it's a recurring problem. Many levels are made nearly impossible to beat because of this glitch, and because of this, the game becomes too frustrating to enjoy. With that said, the rest of the game is very good. Levels are short and fun, the art is nice, and the music fits pretty good. Overall good game, just expect some complaints on that glitch until it's fixed.
A great game save for the glitches
Double jump not consistent, wooden stuff floats on reset, blah blah you've heard this before. I have a complaint nobody else seems to have brought up yet: I collected all ten Golden Udders and cannot for the life of me figure out how to activate the power that the game claims I now have. If there's a key I press to do it, I can't find it, and I've pressed an awful lot of keys. If there's an environmental feature that is supposed to have changed because I have this power, I don't see it anywhere in any of the levels. Is it just a joke? "Ha ha, you thought this was supposed to give you blue spots but it gives you this totally random thing that has nothing to do with the game"?
Also, getting 100% on the final level is nigh impossible, because of the one square near the long row of Thwomp-wannabes that it will likely take several tries to color, considering the final level is one of the ones you have to beat on a single try because the wooden-stuff-floats-on-reset glitch makes the level unbeatable.
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.