Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Movement: Arrow Keys
Change bullet color: 1,2,3,4 or cycle with "A"&"D" (Enemies can only be killed with their respective colored bullet)
Shop: "P" (collect green coins to buy things)
Restart after death: click on the screen
Objective: score as many points as possible!
simple but entertaining...
i really like it , nice game simple but hard and at the same time is fun the only thing missing are the shooting sound effects.
Needs some Improvements
Nice shooter game, but a bit rough around the edges:
* Audio: Needs sound effects. If you decide to add it, also include the option to mute and/or adjust the volume. Adding music is not necessary; however, should you decide to add that in a future revision, then include volume adhjustments for it as well, separate from the sound effects.
* Graphics: The particle effects on the explosions do look nice, but you need more eye candy to make up for only having primitive shapes and lines.
- Add some sort of functionality where, when I die, I don't have top start over with nothing.
- Showing a high score is nice, but unless you actually have this tied into some back-end database somewhere, where I can see my scores with other players, it's useless. If not, might I suggest PlayerIO. It's a nice Library. If interested, you can learn more at http://playerio.com/ (:
- The game play entities should not interfere with the HUD.
- When you open the shop, consider: (1) dimming the gameplay elements, or; (2) removing the gameplay elements altogether. Showing the shop over the game play looks tacky.
- The text in the help looks cumbersome, and should be presented a little better.
- Include a UI on the HUD that shows which weapon you are currently using.
- Consider allowing the player input using mouse as well as keyboard and mouse, and allow the player to remap the keys.
Keep at it, and good skill.
- Ziro out.
thanks for your feedback. i included as much as i could in the new version. sound effects are coming soon
I was thinking it was gonna be a flop, but you really designed this well. Harks me back to the ol' pre-DOS games.
Crazy comedy sketches featuring your favorite video game characters!
Jerry Jackson has made some Flash and would like to share it.
Ingus, your new favorite redneck.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.