Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The continued story of what Sanford and Deimos were up to... I hope you like it.
We waited and watched it and...
It was awesome, although we didn't know how the Sanford got his hook and other stuff, the new agents were cool, the soundtrack fits perfectly (its name is The Madness of the Hatter, can be found in Cheshyre's new album), and I still wait for the prequels and sequels, and maybe a 8.5 for 2012. This will never get old. It's Madness! Loved it, favorited it. 5/5 & 10/10
i'm off school, ill and need a way to cheer me up!
What better way than to find krinkels' latest animation! Nice music aswell, cheshyre!
please read this krinkels
1. awesome, as always you have done an amazing piece of work, its awesome.
2. its not that long, maybe its just me, but when i think about it, i shoudnt be bitching, im not the one making this, and you also said you would not take a year to make this (MC10).
3. chronicly, i think that the way that they fly away in the heli, and then just randomly appers in some, facility full of drunk people and testing, and having their outfit changed without finding new things on their way, like previously; just feels like its all just put up. Like did they have the thing when they landed, where DID they land? are they working for a group or something? was this somekind of ANOTHER mission given to take out theese new guys? questions...
4. i liked the ending a LOT, like "missiond over, whats next? hanks dead!?! damnit we have to save his ass!" and everything just fades except "hank terminated.
5. music... Cheshyre is one of the best music artist in the world, or thats what i think, i find it hillarious that i heard this track in his newest album, and i find it here, plus i realy thought it would fit madness perfect, just looks what happened!
love it. have you heard of xionico? he makes good madness too but nothing beats the original. either way you should check him out. unless you have already
Featuring Epic Voice Guy
A big head dog auditions to be the mascot of some commercials.
Detective Nwar flashes back to his days as a police officer.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.