Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The deadly piranha is back and hungrier than ever! This time around you must complete objectives such as eating certain targets or more challenging combinations. Complete all objectives to get to the top of the food chain.
There are no instructions on how to control the fish. I figured out how to move the fish but have no idea how to eat the person on the first level.
Nice idea, But does NOT work
I Played the First One for hours, but this one was actually difficult to play. I Much rather play the first one. The bigger landscape makes it, not only harder to know where the boats and people will be, but can also be overwhelming.
sensitive jerk is right this game blows
Wow, where to begin... 2fps to start with!
1. Graphics are poor, yet it can be so laggy that it can go as low as 1-2 fps. Even your fish doesn't even rotate, it "flips" its image when at 90 or 270 degrees. Terrible, terrible quality and yet it grinds your computer performance down hard.
2. Maxed out on resistance, yet still got eaten by an alligator, and killed by blades.
3. A bug allows you to buy as many seeds as you want. I had over 20+ at one point
4. "Bouncing" off obstacles makes too long of a pause. On the right edge of the map on the border, you continuously bounce up and down until you just glitch back into the water. Awful amount of stunning and bounce-backs.
5. Terrible controls, followed by poor view following. The faster you go, the closer you are to the edge of the view, making it extremely dangerous to go fast anywhere.
6. Everything can move behind obstacles, yet the piranha can't.
7. Alligator still eats you if it's dead. Seriously, did you even test this game?
8. The "boost" ability is useless, and hazardous. It's just like hitting an obstacle, it stuns your damn fish for too damned long.
9. Boats will quickly disappear off the edge of the area, making levels sometimes difficult to pass since they simply float through islands and then out of the borders.
10. Some upgrades don't seem to be worth getting. Fins and Scales for example, don't help my fish live any longer or sink boats any faster. And that's what this game is based on!
Really, fix the issues and you might have something, but until then. this game is trash.
fun game, a glitch or two
i was eaten by a dead croc..., it is a fun game over all but that is a problem
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.