Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
3d turn-based tactical squad game with RPG elements.
Remake of the famous epic game "Incubation".
The sophisticated levels, different enemies, many types of weapons and upgrades.
. 12 big levels
. 6 weapons
. 5 enemies
. 10 skills
Gameplay is easy, but I don't think it's a problem to add couple more enemies for each map to slightly increase difficulty.
Programming is just awesome. Polygonal 3d with Flash has to be tons of serious work. Hats off.
Wonderful work! I'm impressed. The graphics and classic UFO/XCOM/INCUBATION style gameplay.. very nice combination. I really like what you've done with the oldskul style 3d polygon graphics with a rich lvl of detail and simple to understand yet sophisticated to mater gameplay. Great work ryzed.
**PLEASE READ** A serious review.
Tweak the following problems:
-The english is poor in the mission briefing. Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
- If you walk up to a unit or a unit is still sitting in front of your character and u activate defensive stance that unit can attack you without a pre-emptive strike that normally happens if an enemy has to move closer to you.
-Make a fast forward button for enemy movement. Watching 20 little guys move for 5 minutes is crazy.
- When you attempt to click and drag to move the screen often this activates your soldiers to move when you clearly didnt want to. Or in my case shoot an explosive barrel that kills half of your guys. So just fix that trigger to be less sensitive.
- If your soldier has a stimpack and you move your soldier and use all your "ap" you cant activate your stimpack after to gain extra 2 ap. you actually cant view your solider at all after he moves. this should be fixed.
Consider the following adjustments:
- If you buy a weapon you should be able to equip it on different soldiers.
- Add a weapon cache for excess weapons so one can equip or unequip.
Possible Additions to the game:
- Different armours to equip that increase melee resistance and lower range resistance and visa versa.
All in all this is a great game. Has that feel like final fantasy tactics. amazing graphics. gameplay is great. Leveling system is great (maybe increase the effectiveness of stimpack). The ending is a little anticlimactic. The last level should just be removed because its super easy and takes forever. Great game though. 8
A little easy for the experienced tactician.
I'm quite used to games like these, turn based and all. I have to say, it's a great game, and some levels can be challenging, however; I never wiped more than twice, one which was because I hadn't understood the basics of the defence skill, the other because I hadn't realized that you could run out of ammo. (Yes, the last one made me want to smash my head against my desk)
What is lacking, is the fact that I'm not forced to make a choice. In level 8, I've got all stats, which means that my every soldier can do anything they want to. Made the last level incredibly easy, btw.
Also, the defence function should be limited by the AP remaining when you use it; otherwise, it's amazingly OP. Especially if you're just waiting with a melee unit outside a spawner... Grind to level 8, and bam. Well, I didn't do this before the last level, however. Didn't really need to. All the creatures just died in one shot or so. :o
So yea, great but easy. :)
this game is awesome its getting harder in every level B]
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.