Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A simple countdown timer I made in Flash for the release of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword in the United States. This is mainly for my Skyward Sword Fan page on Facebook.
UPDATE- Added music and a mute button, working on a link to the Facebook page. Nice opening animation added, too.
The countdown still hasn't stoped XD
Eh, slightly useful for the american fans.
It is useful, but it only shows the time for a certain area of the US, while the countdown is different in every area. Take F***ING JAPAN FOR EXAMPLE. ... Sorry for the harsh words, but here are some ways to improve this.
- shrimpchris has covered the thing with music
- You could put available promos, previews, and commercials for the game next to the timer, with a pause/play button, and volume control
- There can also be spoilers for the game, right where the Promo TV (yes, I named it) is, with X buttons, allowing you to switch between the spoilers and the Promo TV, and maybe more
- On top of shrimpchris' music idea, you could also choose what music you want to hear, also having volume control
- Add a time zone selector, for those who AREN'T in the US
These are just ideas. I'm not FORCING you to put them in. I'm sorry if I was offensive to you in any way.
UK and Japan ones are (hopefully) coming soon!
I think it's cool that you were nice enough to mak a timer for other people, but...
-It'll only be good fo a short time
-It's just a timer, nothing really makes it stand out
-What's gonna happen in the future when Skyward Sword does come out?
-The EXACT time people can pick it up varies for people around the world (time zones and slightly differing release dates)
-It might be better (and more suitable) with a relaxing background music and possibly a mute button
-It serves it's purpose
-The text and art used is nice
-You were nice enough to do this for other fans (actually, I'll give you a six instead of a five because of this)
Very good but...
Could you make a version for the UK as here it is 23 days not 25 :D
An indirect Sequel to "The Artist" shows the life of the salaryman
Cornelius & Toots are back, and a Haunted House Ride seems a little spookier than usual!
this one isn't funny
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.