My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Score:
rated 3.77 / 5 stars
Views:
236,870 Views
Share Links:
Genre:
Experimental
Tags:
gore
silent
murder
torture

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Oct 21, 2011 | 10:06 PM EDT
  • Underdog of the Week October 26, 2011

If you liked this, check these out!


Plenty more like this here!


Author Comments

This was at first a chore, but the more I made, the more I liked it. It's an odd trend that my toons tend to start weak and end strong. There a few bugs and hiccups here and there. I couldn't be arsed to fix them. I just fixed the major problems I saw.

If anyone knows how I can export a more higher quality video for youtube, I'd love to hear it, PM me please.

Feel free to recommend this for the 2011 Halloween collection.

My little pony is copyright to Hasbro and this video is intended to be a non-profit fan based parody.

UPDATE: To those of you voting this submission low simply because it kills off Rainbow Dash: Grow the fuck up. It's a non-canon parody of a fan fiction about fictional characters that don't exist (redundancy much?). You were warned twice! Verbally and in writing. Focus on the work and how well it portrays the fan fiction and NOT on how I killed off Rainbow Dash. For fucks sake, kids...

Update2: I haven't a clue as to why there's a "2011 Movie of the Year Award" underneath the underdog of the week. Any explainations?

Reviews


GreenEliteGreenElite

Rated 4 / 5 stars

I totally ignored your warning xD

OK i hate MLP but this was to much for me :(

The artstyle is almost like the original
Your animation is good. The atmosphere is intensive creeepy shit :C

a tini part of me likes them a little (whispers: u monster)


People find this review helpful!
MikeandTreyVideo responds:

well, they do say that 80% of haters have never actually given the show a chance. the other 20% just plain don't care.


EirunEirun

Rated 2 / 5 stars

Like the Original

A considerable effort, but hasty and unrefined.



DocLukeDocLuke

Rated 1 / 5 stars

Your little parody. Sucking is magic?

It was like taking an epic voyage throughout all of space, and summing it up in a few sentences. Though the light play was fairly dramatic. That's the only reason you get a two. Deadlines shmedlines. There was no reason to skip valuable story, plot points, character buildup etc. My appreciation of Pinkie Pie was in no way affected. What was your deadline? Five minutes?



playfulguyplayfulguy

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Well...

I love it. The cuteness mixed with the insanity. It just warms the bottom of my heart to see such wonderful works of art.


People find this review helpful!

ZeoLightningZeoLightning

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

well....

as for animation this is damn good, very fluid. and nice emotions and detailing at points, but the choice of what your animating,sigh, why waste talent on something like that?

MLP has the one of the most fucked up fandoms.