Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Defend the kingdom of Emaeron from demonic surge all over the country!
Try this unique mix between Tower Defense and unique turn base strategy game.
King Imkael has fallen. The beloved king was killed in a gruesome battle, defending the last free city in the kingdom of Emaeron. Nothing could foresee this hellish invasion.
In Demonrift TD you are taking the role as Baroness Milena, commanding last stand of empire troops against the mysterious surge of demon armies throughout the empire vast cities.
Upgrade your troops, build and upgrade defended cities to help the empire army wages war against the demons, and start defending the kingdom now!
* Use the mouse to navigate, or optionally you can use keyboard to scroll the map in any direction when available.
Most excellent game! Solid scripting. Interesting story line. Simple and fun game mechanics. Cool art and music.
Sometimes the TOR misses to reach a target even though it has the WALL skill.
Protip: Quantity over quality is a wise tactic. TOR + ARCHERS = OWNAGE
its very difficult for me to find a game i like but this game really surprised me. this is a great game.
An excellent game
A few things did bother me, which is why I'm giving a 9 rather than 10.
I liked the graphics and music, as well as the idea - guard towers which spawn units aren't common in these games!
* It's great that it has a story, unfortunately the story here often gets confused due to the non-linear selection of battles (a good feature in itself). It is obvious in some points that I was intended to go through the cities in a certain order, and I didn't. I don't have suggestion to solve this though... :)
* A small related bug - I could see descriptions of monsters in the Great Library after the city in which they appear was accessible, but before I actually accessed it.
* Sometimes available guard posts are overlaid with the scrolling arrows and are difficult to select.
* As mentioned, a way to bring in the next wave would've been nice (pausing is possible by entering the menu).
* The random attacks on my cities made things a bit more realistic, but the fact that my only option is whether to spend resource or not, to improve unknown chances of success by an unknown factor, was kinda frustrating.
* I replayed maps mainly to get the best ranking, earning resources on the side. Near the end I felt I might need to replay the easy maps for resources, which would have been quite boring. Might have been nice to get a larger resource bonus for [re]playing more difficult maps.
* There was no convenient way to show the tutorial instructions again - they weren't displayed when I replayed the tutorial map.
Still, these are just small bugs in an overall great game.
Best TD I've played...so far
Great game. Of course, there are balancing acts to do - I find that upgrading units is usually no good. You need to give more incentive to upgrading - there's a map where all I did was blockade the entrance with swordsmen and archers, and scatter a few more, without upgrading, and still get first rank for it. I found that upgrading only worked best on the first map - you can survive all but the last few waves on 2 fully upgraded archers in the middle...alone.
Brilliant concept, great execution, but a few flaws that nullified aspects of the game.
Story + TD Episodes = NICE!
I like the settings - very nice. The units and their upgrades are pretty good as well. I would LOVE to see some of the locations give certain clues/perks/or story advances that make durable changes.
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.