I was hesitant about completing this for two reasons:
1. It wasn't as funny as the first one, it's more action based
2. I had problems with the audio. When i made the song sync with the animation, it sounded fuzzy so I set the audio stream in the publish settings to a bit rate of 160 kbps with "Best" Quality and Stereo (I use CS3 by the way). I was considering of converting the song from mp3 format to wav format, but when I was asking the forum which version of Audacity i should download, I only got one response from PSvils saying "don't download shit". I stopped getting answers after that.
Beware: this animation doesn't use a preloader, so be prepared to see a white screen for a while.
PS: I'm so sorry if your browser has a problem with this, I'm very new to optimization
EDIT: Wow.... this is the most popular submission I've gotten yet. Thanks guys.... this means a lot to me