Going back, one last time...4.60 / 5.00 58,068 Views
Detective Nwar untangles a massive copycat kidnapping conspiracy.4.39 / 5.00 4,552 Views
Joel runs out of shivs. Surley Ellie is not carrying anything that'll help him4.39 / 5.00 19,145 Views
WARNING: This is my second game ever in Flash, and I'm still learning about optimizing code. Consequently, this game might be a little on the laggy side, especially on later waves. I'm very sorry about this. Please forgive me.
Alright, so it's finally done! The game that took me way too long to get to finish. Basically, it's a standard overhead-view shooter game, but with magic and orcs. Instructions can be found in-game, but for a brief summary:
- Click on the screen or use WASD to MOVE.
- Use 1-5 on the keyboard to CAST SPELLS, which have COOLDOWNS and need MANA.
- Pressing space opens the STORE MENU and PAUSES the game.
- Progress saves automatically EVERY WAVE.
- MORE SPELLS are unlocked as you level up and spend points in the talent trees.
- There are 20 waves of enemies to beat. They spawn off-screen
Click on the Instructions button for more detailed help. I think that's it. Please let me know if you find any bugs, I'll definitely fix them.