Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Play in Survivor mode for a more realistic experience where the need food and sleep will be added to your survival requirements. Or play in Run'n'Gun mode and blast your way to freedom.
Game was really nice. You took the idea of the flash game "Zombies Took My Daughter!" and made a more advanced game with RPG feature.Your game is almost exactly as Zombies Took My Daughter! in many ways like looting locations and having a follower NPC. But your game have many flaws and some bugs here a list.
Things you need to change & fix.
1) There should be a warning if you going to delete a weapon or option for people that want this feature. I accidentally deleted a rare weapon I accidentally deleted it by clicking trash can by mistake.
2) Was the worse was me deleting rare item? NOO!!!! The worse was the game automatically saves each time you delete an item so I lost the hunter bow forever( I got another back near the ending of the game a broken one....
3)I went AFK while checking items in menu. Games should automatically pause when you not playing them.... When I came back my character was dead and his partner dead!!! and guess what!! the game automatically saved AGAIN and I lost my partner for the whole game...
4)I lost Kelly forever!!! Did she died???! Nooo!!! she didn't. When I completed Hank quest I recruited him. I though I could recruit Kelly later but no..... she just disappeared forever.... Why can't I have both? Why I lose one when I completed their quest? Also yeah when I found out she dissapeared I could not do nothing why? Because the Cursed auto Save.
5) The game does not pause when I am checking lockers... I opened a locker and was checking stuff.. Then a horde of zombies came by the time I closed the locker I was surrounded and killed
6) I died a lot because my character got stuck during a zombie horde attack and could not move and attack. It happened sometimes after a zombie hold me after I let go my character still was stuck
7) The ending sucks they escape inside the boat and that the end ?? I hope there is a part 2 or else it will be really disappointing if that was the end.
8) Game story is almost too simple and almost no existent.
9) Seriously get rid of autosave...... I liked the game but I wanted to complete all in 1 account... I didn't want to make multiple accounts.
10) storage is just too small.... Seriously 30 is nothing. Storage should be 100. how the hell my character can hold 200 and a Big box only hold 30 weight? I spend a long time trying to figure out what to get rid off... I even had to sacrifice some rare weapons.
11) Military version looks exactly the same as normal version... Why can't military version of the weapon have a cool design like spec ops design!
12)Guns mixed a lot how come I missed shots with a m24 sniper rifle? When I had max precision and 127 long arms skill? I found Barret more accurate.
13)losing retarded amount of exp for dying... Seriously I died so many times in hordes attacks inside building because my character was getting stuck...
I can't possible rate this game lower even with its many flaws,because the game was seriously very fun and interesting.
But Its way far away from been perfect because of the things I just told you.
The game was one of the best games I have played in newgrounds I really liked it but at the same time the game frustrated me many times.
I wanted to buy premium pack but I couldn't because I was playing from newgrounds.
I will wait for second part that if you follow my advice it will be one of the best zombie games.
Things to add.
1) shop that repairs or upgrade weapons to spec ops or military
2) rent or buying npc followers.
3) a menu to handle followers (If you get more that 1 follower)
In my opinion the best weapon in the game is the AK 47 military, barrett(Better than m24 military because barrett miss less shots even if both weapons have same accuracy)and the RPG.M249 SAW was good but sadly takes too long to reload.
i love this game
Fun game but.
Fun game, though the controls would seemingly randomly lock up - leaving you a sitting duck to get mauled by any enemies that happened to be on screen.
Another good game from Armor Games
Good zombie survival. Kinda Silent hill in terms of looking for things and searching stuff. Like the side scrolling.
the 8 stars is due to character balance. Guns do nothing. seriously, you can max out in guns and have all the ammo in the world, it doesn't make a lick compared to the damage output of melee. Might as well go melee all the way.
Game tip for readers. Get security skill up to about 40, then you really don't need it. Rest dump into strength and melee weapons. Blades seem to be so far the best, especially katana and battleaxe. Don't bother with blunt.
Pawn shops are way too expensive especially when you'll get something better just further down the road in a cupboard. consider pawnshop for ammo or medkits
One star less because it was not apparent that the you need to press E again to talk again to the character to whom you carry the explosives, to get him to blow up the wall. I was roaming around town trying to find what I missed.
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.