Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Play in Survivor mode for a more realistic experience where the need food and sleep will be added to your survival requirements. Or play in Run'n'Gun mode and blast your way to freedom.
guys just keep using blunt weapons on the first map and if you want to avoid those zombie hordes that come from the ceiling just don't make a lot of noise.
It wont let me past the screen saying top hit allow to save games. i was looking forward to playing :/
I'm not suprised
I'm not suprised, Con Artists, you've yet to make a poor game. This is nowhere near bad. The graphics were nice and smooth, the art was well detailed, and the sheer unique appearance to every zombie was amazing. I never found myself fighing a zombie that looked exactly like another!
The game was well created, and I can now see why you have been busy! But a few tweaks are needed, such as:
1. I don't like how unexpectedly those zombies burst through the ceiling. I'm searchig through a room and all of a sudden they come tumbling down. It made me choke on my soda!
2. Junk items need more uses to them, like, if you have a broken board or paperweight, you could toss it, and stun a zombie for a few seconds. Things like paper could be used as makeshift bandages, etc...
3. Your guy thinks like a retard. Your wife even tells you she was bitten by a zombie, but he still thinks she won't become one of them? No. You also should be able to give your wife a weapon, because when I rescued her, I needed someone to save my sorry ass after a zombie rush happened in the sewers.
4. That ending. Sucked. Not to bitch, but seriously, I don't want to be left hanging on what happens next for another five months just to see if my guy makes it out alive.
5. More hats. I made Abraham Lincoln (just for the lolz) but I can't get him a top hat. I don't like baseball caps and the brown wool cap is basically the only other hat in existence as far as I have seen.
Final review - 9/10. Amazingly made with detailed graphics, but has undetailed ending and low customization where headgear is concerned. Zombie rushes are too unexpected.
how do you unlock the new maps and the finding.
IS TO EASY AND AWSOME BUT were do i find richard>if you go to uptown its kanda bit hard cuz of the buidings and the zombies and the floors that disturbe me but the most that creep me out is that when the sealing broke the sound would be like BANG WAAAAAAAA BAM BAM thats when i jump and cry and laught at the same time but i won and you will realize the man called jack is from last stand 1 and 2
it was good but...
it was good and all i liked it but close to the end the lag was horrble and thats the only thing that killed me was the lag and the ending was kinda a let down but all of the game befor that point was good i liked the surival thing it was not too hard for me but still some thing you dont see much in things like this but i still give it 7 i may of enjoyed it but the lag at the end and the ending was the only to things that i take away.
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.