Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Play in Survivor mode for a more realistic experience where the need food and sleep will be added to your survival requirements. Or play in Run'n'Gun mode and blast your way to freedom.
love the game
but hank's AI makes him fucking retarded. he would have been better left for dead
And those expectations are set very high, because this series is fucking awesome.
This game is the most awsome flash game I've EVER played .. everything is perfect , exept lag .. it cost me a lot of deaths :) but never mind that .. the game is superb !
This game is a real zombie game, I always wanted a game were you can enter hauses and departamets to look after, food, clothes, weapons etc. I dont care about the lag or the other things because the game really grabs you, an exelent art work and a very entretaining game, the final is good but I wanted to now about what happened to jack... sorry for my english I am still learn it.
I have to agree with the others.
So i was suprised to see this was finally released, and i've just finished it.
I wasn't honestly too impressed, but it was a good timewaster.
Like other people have said, there's quite a few bugs and things that don't seem to have any point or seem to be used too often, etc.
Firstly, i did pick hard mode. Right off the bat, before i even got chance to kill a zombie, i was given a tire iron and a pistol.. I think that it would have been better if i got the pistol later on.
- I picked hard mode, yet ammo and weapons still seemed to be very common, and i got some ammo every other kill, so i never really ran out.
-However, the melee items for some reason seem to be better than the firearms.. i found myself hitting zombies more if they were in my face, with a melee weapon such as an axe, than say, a shotgun.
- Like other people have said, the second survivor you can recruit doesn't seem to actually use the rifle that you fetch for him, he just kinda ended up with the weapon i gave to the first survivor.
-also, soon after i recruited the second guy, he just dissapeared. He didn't fall on the floor, i just walked into a house and he was gone.
- I also noticed that i couldn't go back and find the first survivor, the girl.. she just dissapeared off the entire game after i recruited the second guy.
- I think it's pretty silly how the survivors could have unlimited ammo. I gave a survivor a grenade launcher and the game was ridiculously easy until he randomly dissapeared.
- Finally, i don't know if i was doing something wrong, but i couldn't get the grenade launcher to work at all. Grenades were terrible too, i only got 2 of them but they were both wasted because they had a terrible angle at which they were thrown at.
-Like other people mentioned, the ending was, really anti climatic.
Maybe i just had too high expectations, but i think there's a lot of room for improvement. The game was also very short, i completed it in about an hour (and i explored everywhere). The other 2 last stands were so much longer.
Also, i thought this game would have been more centered on barricading yourself into places but also going out. But, there was no barricading to be found.
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.