Little Topy is an inventor, he likes fast riding! But his world has many obstacles on the road that is why Topy equipped his vehicle with the gun, which helps him to solve road riddles. On Topy's way there are many traps and surprises and additional tasks, which can bring him money to upgrade his vehicle.
TIPS & TRICKS
- If your vehicle is overthrown dont worry, Topys vehicle is sensitive only to red thorns and crystals. Press the arrow ahead and up or back and up. Change of balance can easily overturn the vehicle.
- On the road you can see coins, collect them. Coins will help you to upgrade vehicle and increase the level of leadership.
- There are signposts on the road; it will help you to choose the direction of movement.
- At the bottom of the screen you can see map with red stars which mean danger zone for Topys vehicle. Green screws mean location of machine for screw loading; yellow circle means the place where you can exchange screws on coins.
- On the way there are signposts that can tell you what you can meet on your way: ascents or descents, rock falls or dangerous thorns. Also arrows will prompt you the location of hidden diamonds that will bring additional money for Topy.
- In the right corner is the count-down time, given for this level. If you pass more quickly this time, the remaining time will turn into coins.
- To take the screw nuts you must drive into the button behind the machine. Lamp lights and its spark go through the wire to the machine and machine pours out screw nuts to the car body.
- Be careful, you need to put car body accurately under machines hole, and then screw nuts dont fall on the ground. You can take them as much as possible; it depends on car body capacity.
- You can exchange screw nuts on money at another machine, which is a bit further on the level. If you carefully transport them, machine will turn screw nuts into money and then it will be out of order! So you can use it only once.
- In the garage you can buy: more powerful engine, bigger car body, more powerful gun, improved jump and third wheel for facilitating road passing. Wheels and paint do not affect the control of the vehicle and are the only Visual decoration."