Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Generic Protagonist needs to avenge his bess friends forevar!
I hope you all like the animation, and I apologize for the bad audio quality. It was the only way I could get the file size under the 10MB limit.
I will try my best to read and respond to all your reviews, and I'm sorry if I miss yours. Also, if you don't like the animation, PLEASE TELL ME WHY SO I CAN IMPROVE MYSELF IN THE FUTURE!
Edit: Daily 5th? Thanks, guys!
The humor is absolutely amazing!
Your going to go far in the animation industry!
A Second Helping of Genius
The first Generic Protagonist was fantastic, and this might be even better.
- It had the same unstoppable, unparalleled humor.
- The voice acting was extraordinary.
- The art was great towards the beginning. It was a major improvement!
- I liked the pig in the jacket. He was creative.
- I would have liked it if you had provided a backstory addressing how The Pants survived the lava pit. However, the fact that it wasn't there didn't necessarily make the movie worse.
- Later in the movie, the art became sloppy. Specifically around the part where GP and his friends find a house. C'mon man, I thought you had broken your habit!
- When GP and friends entered the dark castle, the rest of the movie felt slapped on. What you could have done was stop the movie there and center GP3 around their shenanigans in the castle. That way, you would have more ideas for the dark castle adventure, allowing you to create an hilarious, suspenseful animation I really would have wanted to see instead of a boring ending. In addition, you might not have needed to decrease the sound quality of GP2 if you did this.
- It's obvious that you stopped caring about lip syncing eventually. Well guess what, it's called animation. You can't just go Phineas and Ferb on your movie and pretend no one will notice. We're not six-year-olds. We can sense laziness. I, specifically, am very strict on this subject.
Stuff to do in the future:
- Stop the animation when you get to the point where you draw sloppily, you can't think of ideas, or you're simply tired of making it. You don't have to work yourself so hard and make your animation so long; then your brilliance starts to die. Pick back up on the subject in the next episode, unless you have something against story arcs extended through multiple episodes, in which case, ignore this point.
- Keep your lip syncing as good as it was at the beginning of the animation, except all the time.
- I want to see the pig boss again. Maybe have him team up with The Pants to obliviterize GP!
- Don't stop being so awesome! (I'm not saying you've stopped being awesome, I'm saying don't ever stop)
I hope this review was helpful.
Thanks. It was quite helpful.
I really liked the first part but ...
I wish I would see pants vs generic in this movie (a fight extended part). I did not like friends. Generic protagonist is an icon and you might had left it on that way. There are some funny scenes here like "the bosses" , "back to the future", so I insist in just one protagonist. Thank you for receive and read my review.
Well his friends are staying in the series.
I like it just as much as the first one.
Thank you, sir, for finally creating a sequel to that wonderful masterpiece.
Haha, I can't believe this series came back...
Strangely the poor audio quality kind of adds to how inane these stories are. None of it really bothered me (there was the occasional earsodomizing pop during the loud screams but there wasn't anything hugely wrong with it as a whole). The jokes in this don't seem recycled from the last episode (and nearly did me in with that freakin' duck), and it all has that weirdly-spelled, continuity-vomit trollfic-adaptation humor i love.
The only complaint i have is that the thing with the mouths of those anime-stereotype guys doing their weird out-of-sync dance-- it seems a bit too similar to the lipsynching jokes in Girlchan in Paradise, but i guess there's only so many jokes you can make about the shitty lipsynching in the average anime dub.
The animation is fun and makes fun of itself at times, the expressions are hilarious, the sound effects you mined are pretty sweet... all around a lot of fun to watch. Hope there's another one in sight, because i just remembered how much i love this ridiculous series. Cx
I'm glad you like the series! We are hoping to have many more installments on the way.
A hamster falls in love with a schoolteacher & saves her from demons
Will recovering alcoholic Erik Myers be able to get his life back on track?
AVGN Anime Transformation
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.