Credits & Info
- Sep 7, 2011 | 4:29 PM EDT
- Daily Feature September 8, 2011
- Weekly 4th Place September 14, 2011
If you liked this, check these out!
A little RPG where you guide your own customiseable Vulpin through various different environments, fighting monsters in one-on-one combat. Earn AP (Ability Points) for defeating monsters and apply them to your stats individually, allowing your Vulpin to grow the way you see fit. You'll acquire various new skills and quirky pieces of equipment on your journey.
The controls are entirely mouse-based. You can mute the game with the musical note icon on the title screen, or by right-clicking and selecting 'Mute/Unmute'.
This is the first proper Flash Game I've finished that wasn't just a for-practise minigame type thing. I did all the programming and artwork/animation. Pseudolonewolf composed the music specially for this game!
Some people have reported the game not starting properly or restarting repeatedly - I have no idea what would cause this since I don't experience it myself and wouldn't know how to fix it, unless it's a problem with your browser or Flash Player.
Guide for this Game - http://www.sabressanctum.
UPDATE v 1.01
- Lowest damage amount now 1 to fix endless battles.
- Can no longer discard equipped items.
- Items can't be picked up until after vulpin 'victory jump'. Hopefully will solve 'stuck menu' problem.