Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I thought the animation was good enough to be on here for lip sync, shading and background.
Dont you have Burger Destroyer to work on?
Oh yeah. I do.
I actually liked this.
Could Use some work
The whole thing was short I couldn't really understand the voices, the talking animation was pretty good, I would like to see more from you but longer and perhaps add some real voice, because im going completely on just the animation right now.
the animation was awsome. and the lip sync was great 2.
but its need to be more nosy i had to slyde my volime up to her.
Sorry about the low volume, but this is a great review!
Dude, very childish.
Meaning the response to MrTroodon's review. And I agree with him, the animation was good, but I didn't like the artwork that much. But unlike him, I will give you a few tips.
1. Make the play button a button, cause it is kind of annoying to click on the thin part of the letters (but that isn't all that important, honestly, just saying)
2. Make the thing a bit longer. There was no action, no character introductions. There was nothing deep, dramatic, or funny about this.
3. Put more actions in it.
4. The voice sounded like the computer's Microsoft Sam voice. It helps a lot to put real voices in it, because I couldn't understand the computery voice.
5. The ice shattering thing was pretty cool, but... it made absolutely no sense, I watched it 3 times and I'm still confused.
6. Take people's reviews seriously. This is your audience. Insulting them makes you look bad. Read the reviews and take them to heart, unless they are just insults. If people give you advice, at least listen. If you follow my advice, you could get a decent score on your next animation project. I understand that you worked hard, but its in vain if you don't take advice and constructive criticism.
PS Voting 0 on someone's submission just because they gave you an unsatisfactory review is childish, and I hope that you were just kidding about that. Anyways, keep trying, and you may make something great.
Battleship Cathy is on a mission to find a romantic partner in a casual social setting!
Introducing Mao Mao and his pals!
On that day, Pikmin received a grim reminder..
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.