Test with fun how much you know about Art4.03 / 5.00 11,191 Views
Challenge hordes of ninjas in this epic action adventure game.4.14 / 5.00 42,291 Views
Help strange creatures to bring the eye to a mysterious customer.3.74 / 5.00 14,015 Views
Here's something I've been working on over the weekend after watching a few Naruto Shippuden episodes (yeah yeah shoot me). It's a good show but it relies too much on 'power/bloodline abilities' instead of just actual fist/swordplay.
You're a ninja. You can slice things. You can also stab your sword into a tree in midair and stand on it while you start throwing shuriken (work in progress).
If you guys could spot any bugs for me I'd appreciate it.
Current problems are:
* no preloader (it's a tiny file anyway)
* running doesn't always resume after jumping if Up key is still held
* sword-standing works in midair (anywhere)
* no shuriken throwing from sword-standing pose (work in progress)
* this is kind of lame (yes, yes it is - still like some feedback though)