5th episode to test with fun how much you know about art4.07 / 5.00 8,957 Views
Cars and tanks and UFOs, oh my!4.17 / 5.00 24,923 Views
Unity Point & Click Escape Game4.03 / 5.00 8,539 Views
Here's something I've been working on over the weekend after watching a few Naruto Shippuden episodes (yeah yeah shoot me). It's a good show but it relies too much on 'power/bloodline abilities' instead of just actual fist/swordplay.
You're a ninja. You can slice things. You can also stab your sword into a tree in midair and stand on it while you start throwing shuriken (work in progress).
If you guys could spot any bugs for me I'd appreciate it.
Current problems are:
* no preloader (it's a tiny file anyway)
* running doesn't always resume after jumping if Up key is still held
* sword-standing works in midair (anywhere)
* no shuriken throwing from sword-standing pose (work in progress)
* this is kind of lame (yes, yes it is - still like some feedback though)