Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
(pt-br) Coloque defensores pelo caminho para que os inimigos não cheguem ao palco.
(en) Place defenders along the way to the enemies can not reach the stage.
Rock Defense is a tower defense game. Graphics are colorful and look nice. There is no way to make money, and that ruins the game. When you kill enemies they shop give you money, and maybe another way to generate it would be a good idea. You should also add music to this musical themed game.
you got something here but...
I hope this is unfinished. I see a lot of potential in this so maybe i can offer some stuff that could make this game better than the rating it's getting
1. add a pick your language buttons so you can widen your gaming audience
2. music of course. i think it would be interesting if had it when one starts to play a part that music part starts as well in the main audio, like drums start the drums in the the music start, guitarist starts the guitar part starts and so forth but make it to well it's the first one who start the attack starts the track and the 2nd doesn't do anything to the sound. be cool if you could pick what style of music you play as well. this all can be done if you just get the music unmastered with each instruments in there own tracks. can help you on that if your lost. (the music part not programming that is)
3. more variety of people on both sides, like a singer, keyboardist, turntables, etc. and maybe different enemys that go side to side and some fight back like the country singer looking dude plays his own against you. or crazy groupies that run really fast at you.
4. more upgrades (cause what's a drummer without a bass drum or guitar without his pedal board ) and more levels instead of just one endless level.
5. lengthening the line a little bit so you can see them coming.
overall like the style, graphics, and the idea of it. just keep working on it. hope to see the finished product soon to give it a better rating.
do you even gain money back or what buttons what you should at least put an english part as well
Needs some work.
Is it just my computer or is there no sound on a game about music?
It was okay
I thought it was somewhat ironic that the point of the game is to prevent the enemies from passing you with music yet the submission had none. Another thing is that it would be helpful to make the tutorial in English as well and to state what each object/character does before the game begins. It also sucks how if you screw up in the tutorial you have to start over.
Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure!
Defend your castle against countless hordes of monsters.
Turn on all tiles!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.