### Update 11 Nov 2012:
- 5 brand new levels added !
- Improved controls to rely more on the mouse and be more natural
- Added undo button
- Added 3 tutorial levels at the start of the game
In **Linx** your objective is to ensure that all the coloured bases within a level are linked together with a suitable colour path. The catch is that no path may cross another, and while this may seem easy, later levels get increasingly awkward as you are limited to only a certain number of paths, and bases start to get scattered in a way that require an intricate weave of connections...
This challenging levelset should push your brain cells to the limit and ensure your grey matter gets a good workout! Can you beat these most devious levels?
- Mouse - Place paths
- Space - Clear paths under the mouse pointer
- S - Toggle sound effects on/off
- M - Toggle music on/off
A screen of each level in its completed state plus a couple of tricks is [[available here|http://retrocade.net /article/4/walkthrough-li nx]]