Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I really hope you enjoy playing this!!
Leave your comments here.
Move: A & D
Secondary Fire: Hold S
Quick Switch: Q
A rather good game.
Your teammates could use an AI improvement and the railgun takes too long to recharge but, other than that good.
i like the looks of this game and the gameplay is nice but a few problems were also there.
1. my teamates suck. and i would recomment to at least take away friendly fire.
2. when is it a good idea to pickup a rocketlanger when you walk over them in CQC?
3. there was some kind of bug with my walking if i walked to fast in diferen directions i kept walking to the left.
4. enemies seem to always know where you at even from the other side of the map they are shooting on me
5. picking up crappy weapons wile having a dubbel shotgun and then switching to them sucks.
apart from that nice work with animations and graphics
It... could be better.
Nothing much really to say here, it's just like the other ones. You could improve the gameplay a bit, cuz there are a couple of bugs in the game. I do like one of the cheat codes though, he's my favorite character. So thx on that one.
Nice Job, almost good. 3/5
I enjoy it
I enjoy this game - but it has become very glitchy over time. It won't allow you to replay the game with old awards and such if you log off or leave the page as usual.
Heh, quite good game...
and, what is most important, based on my favorite game, Unreal Tournament 2004 (FPS). Unfortunately it lags a little bit (even though my PC can handle newest games on ultra settings) and well, you completely ruined instagib and ... seriously... double rocket launcher? lol This game needs a lot polishing, however I loved the feature that allows you to shut down enemy missilies. Overall good work
A game about people and their reflections
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.