Credits & Info
- Jul 17, 2011 | 5:10 AM EDT
If you liked this, check these out!
Note 3: Umm....strange, it's way slower than it was in the flash player! If you feel it's too slow then copy the link below and select "Save target as" or something, and play it locally. (Remove the extra spaces)
Note 2: The medals should be up and running after they're approved (I don't know how long that will take though), and there's one extra medal that's secret which doesn't work, sorry!
Note: The default medal popup is disabled due to VCAM issues, so if you want to preview the amount of medals you have without refreshing, then go to the "Medals" page in the main menu!
Full title: UFO Tree Cutters: Dawn Of The Chainsaw
Your job is to help the aliens (who are not shown in this game) cut the trees with their trusty steed, the UFO, and a chainsaw; there are about 16 levels in this game (I intended it to be 18 but ran out of level ideas), which are unlockable in series by getting stars (which you get by playing levels)
~~ INSTRUCTIONS ~~
You'd be far better off reading the instructions in the game and getting a medal by doing so but here they are:
1) Click and drag the chainsaw; you will see a line being dragged from the center of the chainsaw to the center of the cursor.
2) Release the mouse button the let fly the chainsaw.
3) You can cut 50% of the trees in the level (rounded) for 1 star, 75% of the trees (rounded) for 2 stars, and 100% of trees for 3 stars.
4) Press the "blue button that has an arrow facing right" to preview the level, and the blue button that "has an arrow facing left" to go back to the UFO.
5) Don't like the music? Press the "mute" symbol button to mute it, or is it too high? Go to "Options" and select "Low" or "Medium" for the sound volume.
6) Press ESCAPE to go back to the play screen anytime (except when it's loading, derp)
~~ CREDITS ~~
Asandir : Beta tester
Coop: Beta tester
deckheadtottie & Coop: Banned me from forums and indirectly allowed me to work on this project.
Song used: Sandras Cupcake by Drumbouncer
Also, this was intended to be for Robot Day 2011, but in the end unexpected bugs turned up. Enjoy!