Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This game is open for distribution, please feel free to add it to your website.
Swarms of droids have been sent with one mission: To kill you!
It's your mission to destroy them and retrieve the scrap metal they dropto upgrade and purchase new weapons in order to stand a fighting chance.
- Easy to pick up and play, but very difficult to fully complete
- 32 Levels with 4 different backgrounds
- 18 different kinds of enemies each with their own unique abilties
- 16 unique weapons which the character can morph into
- High quality graphics
- Bombs, Speed, and Extra armor purchasable from the shop
- High level of intensitity approaching bullet-hell at later levels%uFEFF
WASD or Arrow Keys to move. Mouse to aim and shoot.
Developed By: Christopher Gregorio
Art By: Jesse Turner
Music By: Deseo
Sponsored By: Armorgames.com
An awesome game i'd recommend my friends
Awesome game comes like this. The difficulty steadily rises, giving excellent challenge all the way. The graphic is great, and animation smooth. The music is intense, although it becomes a bit repetitive, it is perfect on the game
The upgrades are, a bit costly. It is pretty difficult later on to get money, as barrages of bullets fly across the screen. And the smaller droids, are sometimes hidden among the bullets, making it quite difficult just getting alive. Very challenging on that part.
One thing though, is the loading screen. It looks too simple, and I did not expect such a great game to be hidden behind the mediocre loading screen. But then again, Awesome game, 9/10 score from me
very good game
2. Variety of enemies
3. Weapon variety and upgrades
6. Difficulty curve and options
1. The screen would lag sometimes when I used the bomb (which had the effect of giving me an accidental bullet time, but still)
2. Lack of story
3. Lack of high score table
1. I only used the 4-way gun, shotgun, rocket, and electric, and found that an unupgraded rocket was better than the electric- serious problem there
Very Fun :D
This was a very, very fun game and all, but the one thing that I noticed is that when I bought all of the guns, in the middle of a level I didn't have all of them, specifically the ones that are the best like the rocket, electric, and flak. That was pretty much the only thing that I saw wrong with it, and it may just be me but.... yeah, good job on this guys.
This takes shooting games to a whole new level. This game was great.
Rocket gun is way better than electric
This is a good game but I found that I couldn't beat the ending levels with the electric but could relatively easily beat them with the rocket gun, even after upgrading the electric a few times.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.