Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Please remember i am 15 years old and fairly new to animation. I do not own any music used! Ignore the subscribe message at the end. That was meant for youtube..
this stuff awesome i hope you make more......lol there's a servbot mask at the shopping cart (dead rising) and grafitti telling the survivors where to go (left 4 dead) is a nice one keep up the good work............................no seriously keep it up im begging you...need...more!
at first i was all like "its too much like eddsworld" but then when you guys were getting weapons i saw the chainsaw and started cracking up! then i realised that it was way different from eddsworld
Cheers my good man! It was in a eddsworldy style, he saw it and liked it :). MY art style is on DevArt ;D
RE: Hey Edd
Not too shabby! 'Buck's shots' really made me laugh for some reason. The camera shake in the fight was a pretty cool effect too :)
Leave prototype guy alone!
Though it's pretty obvious where you got your inspiration from, I've really liked it. Now, it might not be your masterpiece, but i really think you should hear some positive words. It's definitely not bad, although the script is totally unoriginal and not very entertaining, the animation looked just fine. Keep up the good work and next time try to start with a better script.
That i will, Thanks dude. I have had a few negative responses but a load of possitive responses. I wasn't ready for a full length animation it seems. My art style is different to that in this. I guess i'll stick to short goofy animations :)
5/10 for the animation
1/10 for the originality
0/10 for copying Eddsworld Zombeh Nation and various other episodes.
To back up the 'copying Eddsworld' remark, I'm pointing out many things.
1. 2 Guys (Not sure their names) go to save there friend from zombies.
2. ZOMBIE MATT?
3. Ace of spades in an Army hat? (In Moving Targets.)
4. The killing montage. (Not sure which episode but the song is the exact same song...)
5. Whoever was toying with the pistol was doing it just like Tord. Hm?
6. EXACTLY the same style?
7. I'm 15 too, develop your own style. You've had long enough.. |:B
8. Eddsworld fan-boy.
3. I actually got that from Full Metal Jacket
5. A lot of people can toy with a pistol, not just Tord.
6. That was intended! As i have stated
7. I DO HAVE MY OWN STYLE IT'S IN MY CHANNEL
8. I do admire his work, Not really fanboyish.
Battleship Cathy is on a mission to find a romantic partner in a casual social setting!
Introducing Mao Mao and his pals!
On that day, Pikmin received a grim reminder..
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.