Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
soccer game American Cop 2011
I found that the goalie can jump in the opposite direction but still block the ball, also some instructions would have helped
it was not so interestig
- Spell Check and Grammar Check: There are many submissions here who's writer's primary language isn't English but they still manage to convey their title (and thoughts) properly.
- Be specific: This is a game about the SOUTH American Cup.
- Instructions: Make them. It's a simple point and click, I know but make them anyway.
- Mechanics: Be consistent. I tried testing the combination of hitting the left, middle and right side of the ball (as a soccer player, I find it infuriating that I couldn't kick the ball where I normally kick it) and barring the Goalie actually blocking it, the ball never hit the same place. If there was any wind factor, I didn't know about it.
- Be original: You used a sound byte associated with Mario. You might wanna put that in your credits.
A soccer game... Named American COP 2011.
Somethings wrong with that title.
Nicely animated game though.
This is unique strategic action-runner about Vikings!
The official sequel to Money Movers
A mini visual novel about a mysterious girl. Features 4 endings.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.