Credits & Info
- Jul 2, 2011 | 3:53 AM EDT
- File Info
- 2.5 mb
- Daily 3rd Place July 3, 2011
If you liked this, check these out!
### Update 11 Nov 2012:
- 5 brand new levels added !
- Improved controls to rely more on the mouse and be more natural
- Added undo button
- Added 3 tutorial levels at the start of the game
A unique logical game where your objective is to connect all the same coloured bases with paths. The paths have a funky characteristic - no two paths of different colours can intersect. Add to this the pits which no path can cross and you get a brain-tingling mixture of logical mayhem.
Help regarding medals can be found on our website: retrocade.net/article/4/w alkthrough-linx
Or just click on the "Help" button in game's pause menu.
- Mouse - Place paths
- Space - Clear paths under the mouse pointer
- S - Toggle sound effects on/off
- M - Toggle music on/off
A screen of each level in its completed state plus a couple of tricks is available here from inside the game - enter the menu and click the "Help" link.